- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's hard disk when you visit certain websites.
- understand what you like and use about the Site;
- understand what you do not like and do not use on the Site;
- provide a more enjoyable, customised and improvised service and experience, viz. loading the Site evenly so that it remains accessible;
- help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to our visitors’ and customers’ interests and needs;
- optimise the Site;
- storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displayed etc.;
- store settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen's resolution details;
- locate misuse of the Site and services, for example by recording several consecutive failed log-in attempts;
- keep track of the number of visitors to our web pages;
- keep track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web page;
We may use a persistent cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC or laptop. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to this Site so that you don't have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us and allows us to carry out the activities mentioned above.
These cookies are necessary to make it possible to surf the Site and use the Site's functions, such as accessing protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, such functions may not perform effectively.
Most browser technology (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari etc.) allows you to choose whether to accept cookies or not – you can either refuse all cookies or you can set your browser to alert you each time that a website tries to set a cookie. Please be aware that the Site currently does not make use of a technical solution that would enable us to respond to your browser's 'Do Not Track' signals. In order to manage your cookie preferences, however, you may alter the cookie settings in your browser settings at any time. You may accept all, or certain, cookies. On our Site, Flash cookies may also be used. Flash cookies may be removed by managing your Flash Player settings. Depending on the version of Internet Explorer (or other browser) and media player you use, you may be able to manage Flash cookies with your browser. Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you.
- Additional features used by Baller Athletik
We use Google analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) on this Site. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
We may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for understanding our site’s audience.
- Cookies of external third parties
Third parties that are external and unrelated to the Site may also store cookies on your computer during your visit to our Site. These indirect cookies are similar to direct cookies but come from a different domain to the one you are visiting. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you have any further questions and/or comments, or any technical difficulty in blocking or managing any cookie, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org